4 quick and easy steps to start your own RFX business.
- Leave the application, we will contact you and advise on all your questions. After agreeing terms with both parties signed the contract.
2. Finding a place
- Search the room corresponding to the company’s requirements and is suitable for RestorFX procedure.
- We train your staff restore paint technology, after which they receive a personal certificate and the right to work with RestorFX material.
4. Opening own business
- You open your center RestorFX and start earning money.
With RestorFX, you will achieve results never seen before.
RestorFX is not a franchise. Our partners are given much discretion when it comes to how they want to run their business. And with reasonable licensing costs, RestorFX presents an easily achievable business opportunity for those looking to add RestorFX to their toolkit.
Since RestorFX is applied using our exclusive application process, labor costs and overhead can be dramatically reduced leading to higher profit margins on paint refinishing services. RestorFX achieves results not possible with traditional detailing, increasing customer satisfaction and bottom lines.
Why become a RestorFX Licensee?
Unparalleled value: No other system restores the luster and shine of a vehicle’s paint finish like RestorFX. Customers will love you for it!
New revenue potential: Expand your services and your customer base by adding RestorFX.
Complementary to other services: RestorFX can be used along with other detailing services without replacing existing revenue streams.
Exclusivity: Not just anyone can use or sell RestorFX, licenses are provided based on highly-selective criteria.
Simple startup: Minimal startup costs and no royalty or franchise fees make it easy to get up and running fast.
Sustainable business model: Low costs plus high profit margins equal easy-to-attain revenue.
Higher margins: With low overhead and short turnaround times, RestorFX puts money back in your pocket and your customers’.
Reliability: RestorFX has your back with manufacturing guarantees and 24/7 support.
Become a RestorFX Certified Technician
During technician training you will learn how to prep and fully-process a vehicle in under 2.5 hours. You will learn troubleshooting techniques and how to tell the history of each vehicles’ paint. You will also learn sales techniques and receive critical sales and marketing tools to help you incorporate RestorFX into your business.
RestorFX also provides:
- 3-5 full days of training provided onsite or at one of the RestorFX training facilities located worldwide.
- A detailed training manual that includes photos and product information.
- Technical help via phone, text, and email.
- A RestorFX Certified Technician certificate for all who complete the training.
As a RestorFX Licensee, you get:
- Training for your team to become Certified RestorFX Technicians.
- Low equipment, operation, and product costs.
- 24 hour live technical support.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee to retail clients.
Principles of Partnership
Using RestorFX requires skill, precision, and in-depth product knowledge. To ensure partners excel in their use of the RestorFX System, comprehensive training and mentoring is provided. Additionally, we provide an in-depth training manual, videos, and 24 hour live technical support.
On-going support is a critical aspect of the RestorFX partnership. Partners are never left on their own after initial training and education is complete. The RestorFX corporate team and international representatives are available six days a week to provide technical and business support to help partners flourish.
No matter where a partner is located, they can rely on in-person interactions with RestorFX. RestorFX has a network of representatives and trainers around the world to ensure partners get convenient access to training, services, and products.
RestorFX fits a variety of business structures, whether an established business or an individual looking to start a business. RestorFX gives partners discretion to operate their business as they see fit, and licensing models and agreements are customized to fit unique business requirements.